Fellow friends and followers of my new book and my success on future writing. For me to be successful, I need each and everyone's support. For me to be successful, I must sell my books. It costs a lot of money to have my manuscripts published. For me to be successful, I must have the respect of book sellers, military organizations such as www.military.com, www.amazon.com, and www.bn.com. I need exposure on their websites, bulletins, news letters, and brochures. If you have read the book and feel it is a first class composition, please help me by sending a review to these and other organizations. I have emailed correspondence to the DAV, Disabled American Veterans, VFW, American Legion, newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, and even emailed dean@cibmedia.com with military.com, and I have been turned down cold without any support at all. I will keep trying, but it would help if you, my friends and fans, could voice your suport. Jimmy Swindell has gone out of his way to help me, and believe me when I say, it works. Here is a sample of an email he sent to dean@cibmedia.com.
Hi,
I have really enjoyed Military.com and would like to thank you for supporting our troops and giving veterans a place to go to find all our military books, dvds, and military gear. I am looking for a particular book and have not been able to find it on your website thus far. It is called Military Police Protection in Southeast Asia by Ray E. Jackson. I have heard from several friends that this is a fantastic book and would love to purchase it. If you have it, could you please direct me to its location and if you do not have it, could you please look into carrying it on your website. I have read the preface of the book on Mr. Jackson's blog and I think many veterans would love to read of a military policeman's experiences in the Viet Nam war. I was in the infantry but had a great respect for the job the military police and the jobs they performed in Viet Nam during the 60's and 70's. I would appreciate any help you can give me with this book and will direct my friends to your website if you can get it for us. I thank you for your consideration and continue to enjoy your website. A 101st Airborne Veteran 69-70. 1/327 Echo Co. Sniper.
James Swindell
I want to send out a big thank you to Jimmy for his love and support. I can only be successful with each and everyone's support. I love you all, and hope you will help. Thank you so much.
Ray E. Jackson
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment