Saturday, December 20, 2008, will be the last time before Christmas to purchase my new book for a loved one or yourself. I will be at Interior Ideas at 211 West Knox in Ennis, Texas from 11am-2pm. I would love to see each and everyone there. I only have a limited number of books. I will also be talking about my new book coming out the first of the year. Thanks, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Ray E. Jackson
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I for one am looking forward to Saturday's book signing. It isn't every day that we get a celebrity author coming to Ennis to sign his book for his friends and neighbors. I am also eagerly anticipating the release of his second book due out after the first of the year. I am sure this book will grab at your heart strings and make you realize how wonderful it to have your loved ones by your side each and every day. There is no promise of tomorrow nor is there a better time than today to reach out to your loved ones and tell them how much you love them and how much they mean to you. It takes a special man to take what God has given him, the ability to share with others the experiences of family, love, and tragedy and put them to verse. Thank you Ray, you are truly an American hero.
Post a Comment